Vintage Bag

Hello, I'm doing a small break...I've been working in the presentation of my thesis...
So, today I want to show you a bag from the mother of my grandmother that I found a while ago ...

Olá, estou a fazer um intervalinho...tenho estado a trabalhar na apresentação da minha tese...
Hoje quero mostrar-vos uma mala da minha visavó que encontrei há algum tempo...




I want want to use it and I thought about two possible looks...
Quero usá-la, por isso pensei em dois possíveis looks

The first one is more biker/ vintage girl
O primeiro é mais estilo rockeiro/vintage

Tank top kain, biker jacket Helmut Lang, skirt Acne, biker boots Burberry

And the second one is more girly
O segundo é mais feminino


Top Chloé, shorts Alice by Temperley, Knit coat Zadig &Voltaire, flats Lanvin

Which one do you like most?

Qual gostam mais?


Até à próxima !!